Valley & Mountain Wear
I started my home-based business Valley & Mountain Wear in 1999 by designing and producing fleece wear and have since expanded into natural cosmetics, jewellery and wrote and published a cookbook.
For many years I have worked with glass, starting with stained glass which has evolved into fused glass, making unique earrings, necklaces, hair pins and I embellish crystal glass nail files with my own glass.
My products include:
- Fleece Wear i.e. hats, scarves, socks etc.
- Hand creams and lip balms with bees wax, olive oil and my own infusions
- Glass jewellery and nail files
- Post cards with my own photographs
- A cookbook for – not only- beginners called “Cooking for Lukas”
Usually you can find me at Craft Fairs in and around Valemount as well as at the Farmers’ Market. My products can also be found at Infinity Office and Health (year-round), the Valemount Visitor Centre (May-October) and the Whistle Stop Gallery in McBride (year-round). This year you can also find my fused glass jewellery at the Robson Valley Music Festival August 12- 14 in the Local Vendors’ Tent.
I am a founding member of the Crafters’ Guild of Valemount and the Whistle Stop Gallery in McBride.