Welcome BC visitors to the Village of Valemount!
The Tourism Valemount wants to thank all past and future visitors who choose to visit our community and enjoy the wonderful activities and amazing backcountry experiences we offer. Click here for the Phase 3 Press Release from the Village of Valemount.
Please be respectful of the measures put in place for your safety and the safety of our community.
Below are Dr. Henry’s eight Key Principles Going Forward
- Staying informed, being prepared and following public health advice.
- Practicing good hygiene (hand hygiene, avoid touching face, respiratory etiquette, disinfect frequently touched surfaces).
- Staying home and away from others if feeling ill-not going to school/work.
- Maintaining physical distancing outside the household (e.g. no hand shaking or hugging, small numbers of contacts and keeping a safe distance).
- Making necessary contact safer with appropriate control (e.g. plexiglass barriers, room design).
- Increasing environmental cleaning at home and work.
- Considering the use of non-medical masks in situations where physical distancing cannot be maintained (e.g. On transit, shopping).
- Reducing the personal non-essential travel.
More information (from Destination BC)
- Further details on Phase 3, including guidelines and advice for safe travel this summer, can be found at: www.gov.bc.ca/COVID-19
- Our Know Before You Go page on HelloBC.com is a great resource for information on how to safely and respectfully explore BC this summer.
- We are also encouraging smart travel via our 10 Ways to Travel Safely and Responsibly in BC article on HelloBC.com.
Click here for an updated list on Valemount Businesses that are open, closed or have adjusted hours (updated July 29, 2020).
Email: email@example.com or call 250.566.4435 if you have an update for this list.
Valemount Iconic Summer Must Dos
Don’t just take our word for it
See what people are saying online