I started my home-based business Valley & Mountain Wear in 1999 by designing and producing fleece wear and have since expanded into natural cosmetics, jewellery and wrote and published a cookbook.
For many years I have worked with glass, starting with stained glass which has evolved into fused glass, making unique earrings, necklaces, hair pins and I embellish crystal glass nail files with my own glass.
My products include:
- Fleece Wear i.e. hats, scarves, socks etc.
- Hand creams and lip balms with bees wax, olive oil and my own infusions
- Glass jewellery and nail files
- Post cards with my own photographs
- A cookbook for – not only- beginners called “Cooking for Lukas”
Usually you can find me at craft fairs in and around Valemount. My products can also be found at Infinity Office and Health (year-round), the Valemount Visitor Centre (May-October) and the Whistle Stop Gallery in McBride (year-round).