« All Events
Fall Fest – A Mountain Bike Celebration
September 11, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - September 13, 2021 @ 2:00 pm
Friday, September 10: 6:00 pm–9:00pm
- Pre-event registration (not mandatory) and evening social at Three Ranges Brewing Company. Enjoy some local flavours and save yourself some time by pre-registering for Saturday’s events in advance.
Saturday, September 11: 10:00 am–4:00 pm
- Simply a great day on Bikes. On site registration is mandatory.
- Peak Shuttles, District Bicycles and a few other guests (TBD) will be providing shuttle services. ($20 for shuttle access which includes your lunch ticket) Lunch Provided by BBQ Bandito’s ($10 without shuttle pass).
- Every person under 15 and under riding the new Green Flow trail (Tyrannosaurus Rock) receives a commemorative medallion made locally in Valemount.
- Poker Ride ($20 per entry) Explore the trails of the Valemount Bike Park Winning hand scoops up 50% of the entry dollars. To be awarded at the evening event.
- Skinny (balance obstacle) competition in the main staging area at 3pm. Do you have what it takes?
Saturday, September 11: 7:00 pm–10:30 pm
- Movie night and social at the Best Western Valemount (Planned to be an outdoor event).
- $10 Entry fee includes appetizers and door prize ticket. Extra door prize tickets are 3 for $10.
- Bike Concierge and secure storage!
- 7:00 pm–9:00 pm – Appetizers and Cash Bar, door prizes etc. Poker Run hands will be drawn with proof of completion and cash prize awarded.
- 9:00 pm Premier of “A Bikers Ballad” This new film from Matchstick Productions dives into the different worlds of mountain biking. From Enduro to Cross Country to Freeride the film makers at Matchstick leave no stone unturned. This is a bike movie for all bikers and an ode to all types of mountain biking.
Sunday, September 12: 10:00 am–2:00 pm
- VARDA hosted group rides (By donation to the Valemount Bike Park).
- Join some Valemount locals on one of several group rides through out trail system. These rides will be low risk and pedal focused. Pre- registration is required and space is limited. Email email@example.com to register.
- Smash Ride – Advanced pedallers looking to sweat out the IPA.
- Intermediate Ride – Roughly a 20 km pedal with a good pace.
- Beginner Ride – More chill vibe just pedaling around.
- Ladies Specific Intermediate – Roughly a 20 km pedal with a good pace.
- Ladies Specific Beginner Ride – More chill vibe just pedaling around.
Please stay tuned for more info and reach out with any questions!